CANDIDATES MUST SPEAK BOTH ARABIC & ENGLISH
In a time when the sporting profile of KSA is on the up, we are hiring teams in Riyadh and London to cover the Saudi Cup and the horse racing calendar around it. We’re looking for digital experts to create dynamic digital content with the team in Riyadh doing most of the original shooting and client liaison, supported by our team of experts in London who will be on hand to advise, form strategy and produce content for a range of platforms.
We’re looking for a project manager to add to our London team to liaise with our local team in Riyadh and also with the client. The project manager will also work across our other equestrian clients (and possibly more) in order to advise the team in Riyadh in Engage’s best practice.
This position needs someone who lives for social media, is organised, creative and meticulous with deadlines. The ideal candidate will be able to manage multiple tasks and communicate with different groups as well as having an extensive knowledge of the sporting and social media markets in the Middle East, particularly in Saudi Arabia.
You will be a huge part in managing this project from concept to delivery, including looking at resource, deadlines and quality expectations. The project will span from shoots in KSA and internationally, creating content from highlights and broadcast programming, delivering a set of graphics or videos, as well as publishing and data analytics.
We need someone with a passion for social media and extensive knowledge of what works in the Middle East market (and ideally for sport, too) who knows what the latest trends are and can identify what we should be producing next. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills (English and Arabic) and be able to manage their time effectively.
- Managing the day-to-day delivery of a range of services and projects including graphics, videos, publishing and data analytics – all from concept to delivery
- Delegate tasks to relevant internal departments and seek status reports
- Liaise with clients where necessary, including updates on the status of projects
- Liaise with senior management to report any issues
- Be budget conscious when making decisions
- Ensure resource allocation is able to produce deliverables
- Monitor trends in social media in order to devise innovative content strategies and campaigns
- Monitor project KPIs, working closely with the insights team
Key skills and knowledge:
- Excellent knowledge of Middle East (especially Saudi Arabia) social media market including what works best on which platform
- Experience working across a range of digital platforms, with a background in either social content production or social media management
- A creative opportunist up for trying new ideas and an ability to capture fun, engaging content
- Experience in concept creation
- Experience working to client briefs and working with external parties
- Client management skills
- Keen, ongoing awareness and interest in trends across social media, online video and sports output internationally
- Interest in new technologies and opportunities for content creation
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of media law
- Strong editorial sensibility – able to identify strong content that will perform well on digital/social platforms
- MUST speak both Arabic and English
- Work flexible days, according to the appropriate sports-related calendar (some weekend work will be required)
- Able to perform under pressure and to work to tight timescales
- Be a good communicator with strong relationship management skills
- Salary dependent on experience